Grant saw it and immediately thought of whoopie pies. So I made a second "pancake" and he filled it with whipped cream today and is waiting to enjoy it after lunch. It looks great.
Friday, September 23, 2011
Grant's Pumpkin Whoopie Pie
I've spent 3 days this week turning last years, still frozen in the freezer, pumpkin into muffins. There was one large bag left from last year that hadn't been made into pie, bread, muffins. So this week I've made well over 100 muffins ranging in size from mini to jumbo; all tasty and going quickly. In one batch I had a small amount left that was too little to fill a muffin tin, so I poured into a small baking dish and made a "pancake" type muffin.
Grant saw it and immediately thought of whoopie pies. So I made a second "pancake" and he filled it with whipped cream today and is waiting to enjoy it after lunch. It looks great.
Grant saw it and immediately thought of whoopie pies. So I made a second "pancake" and he filled it with whipped cream today and is waiting to enjoy it after lunch. It looks great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment