She was still someone happy, figuring that this would be quick if she stood there.
Not quite so happy. She really wanted Mamma to pick her up
Trying to go get Papa and the thought of escaping me and the camera at least made her smile.
I guess some things, even a Papa can't help. Lots of tears now and it probably appears as if she's being tortured, but at this point it had only been about 2 minutes since the first picture and I was hoping things would turn around. I love her look here, it says, "Why are you still taking my picture? Can't you tell I'm really unhappy and just want this dress off?"
By no Mom had me laughing so hard. Veronica kept pulling on the white fur at her neck and Mom kept saying things like, "Why is there a dead cat around my neck?" "You know I haven't seen that neighbor cat for a few days."
Finally one last "happy" picture and then the dress came off
The dress is beautiful and it fits her perfectly.
To get such a picture of my youngest, you'd have to get her to stop moving at all. And if she sees the camera, she tries to grab it from me, saying "cheese!" alternately with "lemme see it!"
ReplyDeleteThis is why she's called The Blur.
I didn't post my blurry pictures. Veronica is getting to that point where she wants to grab the camera or crawl over to me. I would hold the camera, stand her next to the couch and then quickly back up and hope she'd still be standing there and not crawling towards me by the time I got a picture.
ReplyDelete